The Beef Technology Adoption Programme (BTAP) is designed to encourage cattle farmers to adopt new technologies to improve their beef businesses. The Beef Technology Adoption Programme is based on a discussion group model. The programme offers farmers an incentive to participate in groups to increase the output and profitability of their beef enterprises.
New Beef Discussion Group Programme offers the opportunity to:
- Meet regularly with like minded farmers with adviser facilitator
- Adopt Best Practice in key business areas:
- Grassland Management
- Join local Beef Discussion Group
- Animal Health & Welfare
- Meeting Market Requirements
- Animal Breeding
- Increase Beef Output & Farm Profitability
Further information on the scheme, eligibility, forms and lists of group facilitators is available on our main website here.